We're excited to announce that we have made a significant breakthrough in one of our leading products, Reclaim. Reclaim is now opt-in only!
This advancement has brought about three major achievements:
- Significantly enhanced revenue per-send for Reclaim flows.
- Improved overall flow revenue system wide.
- Ensures Reclaim now exclusively sends to your existing opt-ins, making it fully compliant with Klaviyo's Acceptable use policy.
We are thrilled to introduce these advancements and believe they will greatly benefit our customers and their businesses.
What Changes Lead To This Improvement?
- We added a technology called "server-side tracking", which allows us to capture a substantial, high-intent audience that we were missing before. Importantly, this audience is already opted-in to your list, ensuring compliance and engagement.
- We replaced the audience of 3rd-party opt-ins we were giving you with this newly acquired audience, for a massive gain in efficiency.
Why Did We Replace the 3rd-Party Opt-In Audience?
Our ultimate objective is to ensure that all our products align with Klaviyo AUP standards by the end of 2024. Thanks to the remarkable advancement of "server-side tracking," we successfully achieved Klaviyo AUP compliance for Reclaim, while simultaneously enhancing the overall value provided to our customers across the system.
Do You Have to Do Anything?
No! We have already made the necessary changes for you. Just sit back and enjoy the product enhancements we have put in place to make a great product even greater.
The positive impact these new updates are already making waves for our clients, system wide, we're seeing an increase of 11% more revenue with 47% fewer sends for Add-to-Cart (ATC) flows, and 14% more revenue with 69% fewer sends for Abandoned Product flows!
If you're an eCommerce store, and you haven't started using Reclaim yet, what are you waiting for! To get started, please reach out to your Customer Success Rep or write us back and we will get in touch with you right away.