You can integrate your Reactivate account directly with Listrak.
An integration between Reactivate and Listrak allows you to sync live open events so you can send your audience an automated email when they are in their inbox.
What you’ll need
1. Your Client Secret and Client ID. From your Listrak dashboard, click Manage > Integrations.
2. Click New Integration.
3. Choose Email API.
4. Click Setup. Name the Integration at the top. Check the boxes for List, Contact, Segmentation, and Event under Access Levels.
5. You’ll need to whitelist our IPs, which are subject to change at any time without notice. Please contact support for an updated list at support[at]retention[dot]com.
6. Click Save at the top right and then click Integrations Settings.
7. Copy your Client ID and Client Secret.
8. We also recommend you create a new list name you’d like to sync your contacts in Listrak with before finalizing the integration.
To get started
1. From your Retention.com dashboard, click the Retention.com logo in the top-left corner.
2. The drop-down menu will appear. Click Reactivate. You will be taken to the Reactivate dashboard.
3. Click on Integrations from the left navigation panel in Reactivate. Then, click Available Integrations at the top and choose the Listrak icon.
4. Paste your Client ID and Client Secret, and click Connect.
5. Click Yes to sync live open events. Choose a list from the drop-down menu that you want to sync the events with. Click Next.
6. Enable the integration. Then, click Finish.
Remember: For the integration to work, it needs to be Enabled AND have Event Sync turned on (choose “Yes”).
7. You will be taken to Integration Settings. This is where you can Disable/Enable the integration, Remove it, and edit your Event Sync settings.
How to send a test event
1. From your Integration Settings, click the edit icon next to Event Sync. Once you have chosen the List from the drop-down menu, click Send Test Event.
2. Paste an email address that already exists in Listrak to send a test event. Click Send.
How to update your unengaged list
1. To manually refresh your unengaged list, go to Upload Data. Drag and drop your CSV file into the blue area. The only column in the file should be “email.” The maximum file size is 500MB. After the file finishes loading, you will see the number of unique records next to Emails Tracked.
How to change Event Sync
If you want to edit or enable/disable your Event Sync, you can do that in your Integration Settings.
1. Go to Integrations. Then, click the three dots next to the integration name, and click Settings.
2. Click the pencil icon next to Event Sync.
3. You can choose if you want to Synchronize collected events by toggling between Yes/No. To change the Sync events List, choose one from the drop-down menu.
4. When you’re finished making your changes, click Save.
How to remove the integration
To remove an integration, go to Integrations. Then, click the dots next to the integration name, and click Remove.
You can view your daily sync history under Sync Summary on your integration page. It will show you the date, number of completions, if there are any failures, and the number that are in the queue.
To access all of your sync history, click View Full History under Sync Summary. If there’s a failure, it will show the email address, what type of failure has occurred under ESP Feedback, and the date and time of the failure.
If you have questions about the error message, you can contact support at support[at]retention[dot]com.