You can integrate your Reactivate account directly with Earnware.
An integration between Reactivate and Earnware allows you to sync live open events so you can send your audience an automated email when they are in their inbox.
What you’ll need
1. Your User ID. You can get your User ID from an Earnware support team member or by following these steps. Click Contacts > All Contacts and then click on any of your contacts.
2. In the URL, copy the text after userId=. That is your User ID.
To get started
1. From your Retention.com dashboard, click the Reactivate logo in the top-left corner.
2. The drop-down menu will appear. Click Reactivate. You will be taken to the Reactivate dashboard.
3. Click on Integrations from the left navigation panel in Reactivate. Then, click Available Integrations at the top and choose the Earnware icon.
4. Paste your User ID, and click Connect.
5. Click Yes to sync live open events. Add your Event (Placement). You can create one here, and it will show up on your open events. Or, you can use an existing one. Then, click Next.
6. Enter an email address that already exists in Earnware to send a test event. Click Send. If you don’t currently have contacts, click Next.
7. Enable the integration. Then, click Finish.
Remember: For the integration to work, it needs to be Enabled AND have Event Sync turned on (choose “Yes”).
7. You will be taken to Integration Settings. This is where you can Disable/Enable the integration, Remove it, and edit your Event Sync settings.
8. The contact will appear with the Earnware Placement ID you chose to sync the event with in Contacts > All Contacts.
How to send a test event
1. From your Integration Settings, click the edit icon next to Event Sync. Once you add your Event (Placement), click Send Test Event.
2. Paste an email address that already exists in Earnware to send a test event. Click Send.
How to change Event Sync
If you want to edit or enable/disable your Event Sync, you can do that in your Integration Settings.
1. Go to Integrations. Then, click the three dots next to the integration name, and click Settings.
2. Click the pencil icon next to Event Sync.
3. You can choose if you want to Synchronize collected events by toggling between Yes/No. To change the Event (Placement), type in a new one.
4. When you’re finished making your changes, click Save.
How to remove the integration
To remove an integration, go to Integrations. Then, click the dots next to the integration name, and click Remove.
You can view your daily sync history under Sync Summary on your integration page. It will show you the date, number of completions, if there are any failures, and the number that are in the queue.
To access all of your sync history, click View Full History under Sync Summary. If there’s a failure, it will show the email address, what type of failure has occurred under ESP Feedback, and the date and time of the failure.
If you have questions about the error message, you can contact support at support[at]retention[dot]com.