You can integrate your Reactivate account directly with Drip.
An integration between Reactivate and Drip allows you to sync live open events so you can send your audience an automated email when they are in their inbox.
What you’ll need
1. Your Account ID and API Token. Copy the Account ID numbers from the URL when in your Dashboard. Ex. The Account ID here is 1234567: https://www.getdrip.com/1234567/dashboard. (You can also find the Account ID in Settings > General Info.)
2. To find the API Token, visit your Drip dashboard, and click the settings dots in the top right and then Users Settings.
3. Copy the API Token.
4. We also recommend you create the Tag you’d like to sync your events in Drip with before finalizing the integration.
To get started
1. From your Retention.com dashboard, click the Retention.com logo in the top-left corner.
2. The drop-down menu will appear. Click Reactivate. You will be taken to the Reactivate dashboard.
3. Click on Integrations from the left navigation panel in Reactivate. Then, click Available Integrations at the top and choose the Drip icon.
4. Paste your Account ID and API Token, and click Connect.
5. Click Yes to sync live open events. Select your Tag (event identifier) that you want to sync your live open events with. Then, click Next.
6. Enter an email address that already exists in Drip to send a test event. Click Send. If you don’t currently have contacts, click Next.
7. Enable the integration. Then, click Finish.
Remember: For the integration to work, it needs to be Enabled AND have Event Sync turned on (choose “Yes”).
8. You will be taken to Integration Settings. This is where you can Disable/Enable the integration, Remove it, and edit your Event Sync settings.
9. The contact will appear in the Drip Tag you chose to sync the event with.
How to send a test event
1. From your Integration Settings, click the edit icon next to Event Sync. Once you have your Tag (event identifier) selected, click Send Test Event.
2. Paste an email address that already exists in Drip to send a test event. Click Send.
How to change Event Sync
If you want to edit or enable/disable your Event Sync, you can do that in your Integration Settings.
1. Go to Integrations. Then, click the three dots next to the integration name, and click Settings.
2. Click the pencil icon next to Event Sync.
3. You can choose if you want to Synchronize collected events by toggling between Yes/No. To change the Tag (event identifier), choose a different Tag from the drop-down menu.
4. When you’re finished making your changes, click Save.
How to remove the integration
To remove an integration, go to Integrations. Then, click the dots next to the integration name, and click Remove.
You can view your daily sync history under Sync Summary on your integration page. It will show you the date, number of completions, if there are any failures, and the number that are in the queue.
To access all of your sync history, click View Full History under Sync Summary. If there’s a failure, it will show the email address, what type of failure has occurred under ESP Feedback, and the date and time of the failure.
If you have questions about the error message, you can contact support at support[at]retention[dot]com.