*This applies to subscriptions (non annual) started prior to November, 2022.
All Retention.com monthly plans include up to a specific number of included contacts.
If your script happens to collect more contacts during the month than your plan includes, and overages are turned on, you will be charged the overage rate for your plan for additional contacts.
You can see what your overage rate per contact is under My Account > Subscription:
Turn Overages On/Off
You have the ability to turn overages On or Off for your plan directly from your Dashboard in the top-right corner.
If you turn overages Off (“No”), that means that when and if you collect your plan’s included contact amount for the current month’s billing cycle, your script will automatically turn off and stop collecting contacts for the remainder of the cycle. Your script will automatically turn back on the next time your monthly bill runs. This prevents you from being charged any overages. Note that if your credit card payment fails for any reason, your script will automatically be turned off.
If you turn overages On (“Yes”), then your script will remain on regardless of whether or not you go over your plan’s included amount before the billing cycle is up. You collect all contacts with no interruption and are subject to paying overage fees. See below for details on incremental billing charges. If you are collecting overages and wish to stop, you can do so by turning your script off from your Dashboard. To resume contact collection, you will also need to manually turn your script on after your plan renews/resets.
Incremental Billing for Overages
We bill you incrementally throughout the month for overages. Each plan has a set amount whereby if you reach that dollar amount in overages, we will automatically charge your card. This amount is more or less half your monthly plan rate. We will charge you this amount automatically when and if you reach it throughout the month.
We will never charge you for overages more than once per day.
For each plan, you will automatically be charged for overages in the following manner:
- $19/mo: Once you reach $10 in overages
- $49/mo: Once you reach $30 in overages
- $99/mo: Once you reach $50 in overages
- $149/mo: Once you reach $80 in overages
- $199/mo: Once you reach $100 in overages
- $249/mo: Once you reach $130 in overages
- $299/mo: Once you reach $150 in overages
- $349/mo: Once you reach $180 in overages
- $399/mo: Once you reach $200 in overages
- $449/mo: Once you reach $230 in overages
- $499/mo: Once you reach $250 in overages
- $549/mo: Once you reach $280 in overages
- $599/mo: Once you reach $300 in overages
- $649/mo: Once you reach $330 in overages
- $699/mo: Once you reach $350 in overages
- $749/mo: Once you reach $380 in overages
- $799/mo: Once you reach $400 in overages
- $849/mo: Once you reach $430 in overages
- $899/mo: Once you reach $450 in overages
- $949/mo: Once you reach $480 in overages
- $999/mo and up: Once you reach $500 in overages