To analyze your GetEmails ROI in Klaviyo, you’re going to create and export a Segment to CSV.
However, a couple things are required for this to work:
- You must be syncing your GetEmails contacts into a standalone list in Klaviyo and/or
- You must have our integration identifier turned on.
- You must have our revenue tracking script installed.
1: Go to Lists & Segments, click Create List/Segment, then Segment.
Name your segment.
2. For your segment Definition, here is what you’ll need to select:
If someone is in or not in a list
Person is in
Select list name
IF you are using our integration identifier (data_source = GE), then click OR and add:
Properties about someone
data_source equals GE
Next, click +AND and select:
What someone has done (or not done)
Has placed order at least once over all time
3. Click Create Segment. Once the segment has finished building, click Manage Segment > Export Segment to CSV:
4. Select the following fields to export (and include any additional that you prefer):
- Historic Customer Lifetime Value
- Predicted Customer Lifetime Value
- Total Customer Lifetime Value
5. This generates a CSV that you can download and use to add up your total historic revenue from all GetEmails emails.